Electrical Safety Calibration
Electrical safety tests are done to ensure devices do not pose a shock hazard to the end user. An electrical safety test, however, is only as good as the tester being utilized on the product. However, electrical safety testers can be damaged internally without showing physical signs of damage. As a result, these compromised units can give incorrect readings with regards to insulation resistance, leakage current and voltage limits. Performing regular verifications on electrical safety testing equipment ensures safe and proper operation in testing.
SenzeCal Fluke 5322A Electrical Safety Calibrator, complies to exacting international starndards such as the United Kingdom’s BS7671 17th Edition, IEC/EN Standards, Australia and New Zealand’s AS/NZS 3000 and Chinese verification/calibration regulations for various electrical testers.
In-House Electrical Safety Calibration Services.
- Insulation Resistance Testers – Megohm-meter, 100 GΩ / 5kV
- Insulation Resistance Testers – Megohm-meter, 10 TΩ / 10kV
- Analogue Megohm-meters
- Continuity Testers
- Earth Resistance Testers – 100 mΩ to 10kΩ
- Loop / Line Impedence Testers
- Ground Bond Testers
- Leakage Current Tester – 0.1mA to 30mA
- Hipot Testers (HV Test) – 5kV
- Circuit Breaker Testers (RCD / GFCI) – 10ms to 5s
- Multifunction Installation Testers
- Portable Appliance Testers (PAT)